General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Palm Bay
- Brevard Deputies Charge Woman With DUI Manslaughter After Fatal Vehicle vs. Motorcycle Crash in Palm Bay January 27, 2023, 2:12 AM By Space Coast Daily // January 24, 2023 Brevard County Sheriff's Deputies arrested Markeysia Shan...
- REP. RANDY FINE: Florida Elections Commission Voted to Charge Robert Burns With 42 Counts of Election Fraud January 26, 2023, 6:28 AM By Space Coast Daily // January 25, 2023 Florida State Representative Randy Fine, above, posted to...
- Palm Bay Police Department Honors Ken Nye as 2022 VCOP of the Year January 25, 2023, 10:44 AM By Space Coast Daily // January 25, 2023 The Palm Bay Police Department has honored Ken Nye as the...
- 'I'm lovin' it!' Emma Risch of Palm Bay will make history at McDonald's All-America Game January 25, 2023, 12:52 AM Emma Risch reacts to McDonald's All-America honorPalm Bay HS basketball player Emma Risch, a Notre D...
- View all news in Palm Bay
The last job offers in Palm Bay
- Customer Services Technician - Surgical Tech - T - ST - Melbourne, Florida - $1944.55 Weekly Totalmed
- Customer Services Customer Onboarding Coordinator (Work From Home) CampLife
- Customer Services FT Customer Support Representative (Work From Home) Flight
- Customer Services FT Customer Service Representative (Work From Home) Walden University
- View all jobs in Palm Bay